Current Analysis provides independent and unbiased analysis and assessments of IT equipment and telecom services and the businesses supplying them.
With easy-to-read assessments of the key products and suppliers and side-by-side comparisons, we help you assess potential technology solutions to your business problem, create shortlist of possible suppliers and ensure an efficient and informed RFP process.
Our Procurement Support for Enterprise Buyers helps IT professionals to quickly, easily and efficiently assess products and suppliers to determine the best technology solution to fit their needs.
Current Analysis provides expert insight in key areas:
- What trends and emerging technologies will affect future purchasing requirements?
- Where is innovation taking place, how could you take advantage of it?
- How do you keep track of vendor product lines, strategies and roadmaps?
- Which are the best products and service solutions?
- Which vendors are the strong competitors and market disruptors?
Buying decision insight
- How do you make the right technical choice at the right price?
- How can you be more 'intelligence ready' for more effective negotiations?
- How can you speed up the procurement decisions process?
Why Current Analysis
Much of the product or solution information publically available to IT professionals comes directly from the supplier - hardly an unbiased source.
Current Analysis brings the expertise of over 20 industry experts to bear on any given procurement challenge, provides side-by-side comparisons of similar products and vendors using a common set of criteria and metrics.
Many of our analysts are former product managers or have held other positions in the industry. They follow vendors on a daily basis, sit in on multiple briefings and roadmap sessions and systematically share their insights and findings.
Get in touch to discuss the ways our intelligence solutions can work for your business.
UK Tel: +44 (0) 207 936 6400 | US Tel: +1 703 404 9200 / 877 787 8947 (toll free)