We track significant market events as they happen, provide valuable insight into competitors, and deliver in-depth understanding of competitor product positionings, strengths and weaknesses.
Our Competitive Intelligence supports the knowledge requirements of executive, strategy, product development, sales and marketing functions. Services include:
- Analysis of major product, marketing or business initiatives undertaken by competitors that may affect other market players, impact on buyer behavior or influence the market's direction.
- Full Intelligence Reports are delivered within 24-to-48 hours of detecting high-impact market activity. If even more rapid response is required, we generate Intelligence Alerts within hours.
- We also provide Intelligence Alerts on activities by challengers or new entrants that may not have immediate impact but should be monitored.
Advisory ReportsIn-depth reviews of important trends or issues and analysis of their likely impact.
- Analysis of competitors' strengths and weaknesses, highlighting areas of opportunity and potential threats that you need to manage.
- Company Assessments report on all your major competitors, with coverage routinely extending to the companies accounting for 90% of sales in any given market. They also cover companies that may be smaller but have potential to be game changers longer term.
- Assessments include a Competitive Index scoring companies from 1-to-10 on critical categories including strategy, sales and marketing, product portfolio, service and support and partnerships. The Index identifies competitors as either a Leader, Very Strong, Strong, Competitive or Vulnerable to help you allocate resources most effectively.
Market Disruptor Profiles
- Reports on the suppliers making news in your sectors, even if they're relative newcomers with limited market share. For example - innovative startups, new entrants that are gaining traction, or established players making new moves and generating differentiation in a particular niche.
- While Company Assessments provide deep competitive position insight, Market Disruptor Profiles look at new initiatives and the basis on which they are attempting to shake things up in the market.
- Highly detailed views of competitors' products and services to identify differentiators or opportunities.
- Our Product Assessments report on all the big-selling products in your market, with coverage routinely extending to the products making up 90% of sales. They also cover smaller sellers that are showing potential to be game changers longer term.
- Product Assessments include a Current Perspective rating that assesses each product's comparative threat level in the market place.
Why Current Analysis
Accessing a comprehensive range of sources ensures our Reports, Assessments and Profiles are always robust. Beyond publicly available information like websites, results reports, company briefings and news reports, we reach out directly to the initiators of the activity as often as possible. We supplement our sources with interviews, briefings and feedback from third parties including customers, resellers, partners and key opinion leaders.
We update our data continuously.
We're rigorous about maintaining consistent classification to ensure side-by-side comparisons are always meaningful.